Thursday, December 28, 2017

The New Boys on the Block

With little to no fanfare four new boy dolls quietly debuted at AG stores the day after Christmas.


Those lucky enough to hit a store after Christmas Day were able to meet and greet TM 74, TM 75, TM 76 and TM 77! But you have to go to the store since they will not be offered for online purchasing until January 1st.





The boy dolls each feature subtle changes to their respective face molds--each face mold was given a closed mouth smile, heavier eyebrows, and a slight change to the jaw line.


Some of the boy-centric (though easily worn by any gender) options include a blue "shark" themed baseball cap, blue sunglasses, a "Dino-mite" outfit of a green layered tee, cargo shorts and funky sneakers. One can also purchase an accessory set with a red jacket and lime green backpack and there is a new blue chameleon pet available as well!



The boy doll boxes are the same TrulyMe branded purple boxes as used with the other currently sold TM dolls.


A quick peek at those adorable sneakers. I suspect they are completely plastic, including uppers, but I will need to get my hands on them to be certain.


So, I have been contemplating a new boy purchase since I got a gander of the leaked images a few months ago. No surprise to me that I left the store today with a big red American Girl shopping bag.

Can you guess who?


Got to love that Palo Alto winter sunshine and blooms!


Yay! TM 74!


A new year and a new boy poppet! Will a new boy be joining your crew?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great photos! Congrats on your 74! My son and I both immediately loved 76. I tried to call to order directly from a store this morning and was rebuffed. I guess we'll have to wait till 1/1/18. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the new molds will be called.

    also did you get pics of the dinosaur outfit?

    ReplyDelete