Thursday, March 29, 2018

OG--Oh My! Seaside Beach House

Look what arrived today!


AG needs to listen up!

This OG Seaside Beach House was bought online from Target and was

*On SALE with an online automatically applied $25-off coupon

*Shipped for FREE and with NO SURCHARGES

*Shipped FAST (ordered on Monday and arrived four days later on Thursday)


Saga is on hand today to help with the initial unboxing!


The footprint of the Beach House is more compact than say, Grace's Bakery, but still hits the right note for plenty of play room. The picnic table will come out of the house to extend the "stage" of play.



So my "Try Me" signs--sounds for the kettle, stove, garbage disposal, and on the roof four more buttons for nature sounds.


Plates for more than just one place setting!



This lobster and salads offering really is what sold this set for me--it felt most sophisticated than some of AG's offerings. It appeals to my poppets who tend to be ages 13+.


Stove, oven, sink and mini fridge.


Paddles and life preserver are removable props!


Side door is adorable and really swings open. The door handle rotates and a latch secures the door shut. The mesh of screen window itself is a perfect realistic touch, not to mention the addition of the large flying bug clinging to the mesh!


Saga needs to call some of her poppet sisters to help with further unpacking of all these pieces! Stay tuned for more!


6 comments:

  1. Oh wowowowowow i need this! So awesome! I didn't even know it existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!! This is so cute!!!! I'm so jealous ;)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How much did you get it for! Seems like it comes with a lot of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review. I'm looking forward to seeing Saga with some of her sisters at the beach house.

    I do love this set every time I see it. Great play value!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love your photos, they are very helpful if you are thinking about buying this lovely house. It is sooo cute!!!
    Do you know (or have a guess) if this house can be unassembled for transportation? With a screwdriver or another tool? I know this is probably not the best idea but I really wanted to buy one and it depends on in being able to fit in a slightly smaller box. Hope you can help me! Thanks a lot! :)


    ReplyDelete