Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Holiday Store Exclusive: Frosted Violet Gown

I was able to take a closer look at the the Frosted Violet Gown before it completely disappears from the shelves this holiday season. The dress did not come home with me--though I am still quite tempted!

I love the combination of silver and lavender (my wedding colors!) for this holiday ensemble.


The Frosted Violet Gown comes with a long gown, headband, purse, shrug and sandals. The sleeveless bodice features sequined design and the ensembles features ruffles, sequins and purple faux-gems throughout.


The tiers are ruffled and quite puffed!


I am not a fan headbands because they never seem to sit well on the head and I am also not very excited by the oversized purple faux-gems--but this is a minor issue for me.


Love this tiny purse!


The sandals are well constructed but I would probably search my poppet's closet for an alternative shoe to finish this ensemble. 


The holiday exclusive box is absolutely divine! What is it about a nicely designed and sturdy box like this to send me over the moon? I want a bunch of just these boxes!


The sequined shrug is very cute and takes the holiday bling to the next level.

Compared to the store exclusive holiday gowns of the past two years 2015 Frosted Violet Gown wins in terms of initial pricing ($58 before the 20% savings through December 12th). These dresses seem to be moving fast so take a look soon if your poppet needs a bit of holiday glitz and bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment