Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Dancing in the New Year

Classic pink. I love it. I suspect a spring leap for this Truly Me ensemble.


It looks like a new all-in-one ballet set rather than the current mix-n-match double set for ballet (Pretty Plie Ballet Outfit and Pretty Pink Tutu Set). I think I would rather have one nice dance ensemble rather than need to buy two. The new leotard with attached tulle skirt shows the "American Girl" vanity tag.


The silver material of the wrap and leggings looks almost identical to the material used in Isabelle's leggings. No complaints here, I would love to use this new outfit as an expansion of Isabelle's collection, which is still one of my favorites.


Looks like if you like the current ballet offerings they may be on their way out. So in with the new?

No comments:

Post a Comment