Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Swap or Not? A Caroline in Grace's World

Ever felt like swapping out an entire "closet" of clothing to give another character? Today's closet swap is BF Caroline wearing GOTY Grace's wardrobe.

First we have the Baking Outfit and the City Outfit. Swap or Not?


And next Opening-Night outfit and Travel Coat. Swap or Not?


Finally the Pajamas and the original Meet Outfit. Swap or Not?


It would be folly for me to pretend I don't have an opinion already formed! I think Caroline (my poppet Charlotte) looks particularity smashing in both of the teal colored outfits and she looks great in all the other outfits perhaps barring Grace's Meet Outfit. With Charlotte running La Patisserie, she will enjoy playing in the GOTY Grace closet.

What do you think? Do you have any complete AG character closet swaps? 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Go for it. Charlotte looks fabulous in Grace's clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think that Caroline looks washed out in Grace's clothes, but I look forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A split decision! It will be fun to give it a fashion twirl and see how it looks in real life.

    ReplyDelete