Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Good Golly--It's Molly!

The new BeForever Molly has been spotted in the wild!


Her new Meet Outfit are blues and reds and a violet-blue-purple. The buttons on her sweater appear to be non-functional and prototypes of a velcro back closure have been seen.


I can't quite make it out if she has the old eye style or the new cheap plastic eye. Early consensus is they are the new cheaper style.


Skirt pleats a bit of a mess, the fabric does not seem heavy or stiff enough to hold its style. The vanity tag has to go!


 I think I like her shoes but I need to get a closer look on construction!


BeForever Molly has brown tortoise shell style glasses instead of the original metal frames.


Boutique box. Might be the only element 100% right.

Love her or no? Let me know below!

8 comments:

  1. Nope, not for me. I have my beautiful pre-beforever Molly and this doll looks like a girl tried to dress up as Molly. Cheap eyes, not a good meet outfit, nope no nope not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's cute, I just don't like how they made her hair shorter. Also, can I use some of the images if I give you credit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could be Molly's grand daughter or great granddaughter dressed for a school report on her ancestor. :-)
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to buy the new Molly. I had no problem at her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she's adorable!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anybody know when she is getting released???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have the upc# for her set?

    ReplyDelete