Monday, December 31, 2018

Blaire Hair Compare

Thanks to Shanel Lynn, who has kindly given me permission to share, we have an early look at Blaire's hair in comparison to similar dolls.

Left to right: TM 61, Blaire, and Rebecca.


One of the things I noticed besides the different shades of hair is how pale Blaire's skin tone is when compared to other fair-faced dolls. Her red hair is also a deeper and richer tone of red than TM 61.


As for length, TM 61 has the longest, then Blaire and Rebecca. While Rebecca's hair is in played with condition, it is easy to see the extra curl Blaire has in her wig.


A final closeup of the back of Blaire's hair.

In all, I am surprised how the extra curl in the wig along with the deeper red tones helps set her wig apart from similar dolls. The extra fair vinyl skin tone also helps set her apart as well... enough where I think I may need her in my collection, lol.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love her lighter skin tone, and her hair is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the extra curls! She is unique enough for me and I love the sustainable farm/party planning themes!

    ReplyDelete