Saturday, December 6, 2014

Waiting for Grace: Color Quest Update


We finally have Pantone's color of the year for 2015: Marsala! I have been following Pantone's color reports for GOTY wardrobe speculations since discovering through my own research (see Color Quest posts for Isabelle, Saige, McKenna, Kanani, and Lanie) the strong influence of the color fashion reports in the recent GOTY wardrobes.

Marsala is quite a deep and earthy tone, so it is possible that it will not have much influence on Grace Thomas' wardrobe. However, Marsala would make a beautiful leather color for boots, belts, and even a purse, so I am not ready to count it out yet just.

Will Marsala be too mature a color to appear in Grace's wardrobe? I am hoping for at least a hint of Marsala to ground the color palette, though it still remains to be seen if any of Pantone 2015 Color Fashion Report colors will be featured in her wardrobe.


2 comments:

  1. I too hope that we see at least a hint of it. Love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I keep waiting to see even a single piece from Grace's collection. Crossing my fingers with you for some stunning new outfits.

    ReplyDelete