Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Nanea's Fluff of a Pup

Who is this scruffy new friend?


Photos used courtesy of and with permission by @adoreamericangirladult

This pup seems to be Nanea's pet, as featured on the front cover of her second book, Hula for the Home Front. Thanks to @adoreamericangirladult we get an up close view of this fuzzy guy!


It looks to be a terrier mix, perhaps with a shade of poodle? A yorkie-poo? The dog has embroidered eyes, though is mostly a mop of grey and off-white fur.


The pup comes with a brown tone collar.

Even though the pup is more fur than form, I think he's adorable. Then again, I have two yorkies and this little guy reminds me of them just a bit.

Does this pup come home with you, too?

3 comments:

  1. He is just so stinking cute! Reminds me of the two silver gray Schnauzers my mom had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him, my grandmother had a schnauzer named donut for the longest time until he died, and this dog reminds me of him so maybe I'll get him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very tempted to get all things Nanea, I do prefer the articulated truly me pets though.

    ReplyDelete