Sunday, December 4, 2016

Poppet Peeks: Felicity?


Is this the first peek at the new BeForever Felicity?


If this is our new Felicity, gone are the "laser green" eyes of the original Pleasant Company era Felicity or even the bright emerald eyes of the latter-era poppets.


Her face paint looks standard but she definitely looks similar to redhead TM 61 with the exception of the hint of pin curls which is definitely a Felicity feature.


My Pleasant Company era Felicity (originally my daughter's poppet) is in rough shape and she has been out of circulation (private in-home storage) for quite some time. It is tempting to refresh and bring home a rejuvenated BeForever Felicity poppet in the same way we refreshed our Samantha when she was reintroduced to the BeForever line.


1 comment:

  1. I hope this is really her because she's beautiful! I missed out on Felicity the first time around so I would love to have her. :)

    ReplyDelete